USA Midwest and East Coast
• Footwear sourcing and production
management with emphasis in China and surrounding region.
• Years of footwear and leather development and prototype creation of all types.
• Customized facility creation in multiple settings, to fulfill multiple objectives per clients requests.
• Experienced in QA process formulation and implementation, long term manager in China at the detailed operations level.
• Years of production line supervision of all personnel and work flow issues including quality.
• Long term experience , fusing the talents of multiple countries into a coherent supply chain strategy.
Based in St. Louis Missouri
USA East Coast
• Years of Retail Buying experience in high end outdoor products both hard goods and soft goods.
• Expertise in product line building and product creation, and working with clients to expand product offerings.
• Software development and on line product creation skills based on the most up to date technologies.
* Years of hands on production line management both in USA and China factories, including QA and inspection.
• Practical data base creation and management skills, as well as website creation and operations.
• Based in Jupiter Florida.
· Greg Cooper, President and CEO of Texas Leather Trim, Inc.
· Involved with footwear manufacturing for over 35 years.
· Extensive work with Product Development, Manufacturing and Sourcing of all leather related materials.
· Have been the representative for many footwear related suppliers such as Vibram outsoles.
· Detailed knowledge of sourcing materials, leathers and footwear worldwide.
· Understand the issues and challenges of operating a manufacturing business on a day to day basis.
· Based in Texas.
Pakistan and Thailand
• Expertise in creative leather concepts, based on tannery techniques and equipment .
• Detailed world wide knowledge of raw materials available, including off price and scrap.
• Long term QA management and process control for all types of leathers and customers.
• Understanding of the various world markets and options available for sourcing.
• Experienced in footwear sample room supervision, including material research and purchasing.
• Years of hands on pricing and cost control analysis.
• Experienced at implementing sample room prototypes into mass production .
• Detailed knowledge of various import and export documentation requirements and execution process.
• Excellent current knowledge of all fashion and material trends in various categories, including leathers.
• Fluent in english , and always eager to learn more and develop new product with clients.
• Cutting edge graphic design in a wide array of products and home décor.
• Years of hands on product creation in furniture and footwear industries working through detailed development projects.
• Design team management, as well as sample room and production planning experience.
• Understanding of current development software and how to implement technology.
• A creative design force in the region with an expanding and diverse client base.
• Now lives and works in Ho Chi Min, Vietnam.
• Professional lawyer in Vietnam, Ho Chi Min City , specializing in international and domestic business consulting.
• Detailed knowledge of all customs and government regulations in Vietnam.
• Fluent in several languages including english , with excellent organizational and administration skills.
• Happily married with a child, living and working in Ho Chi Min, Vietnam.